My world...in living color!

Family...work...home...love...life! The good...the bad...and the ugly! Here it is.....Shirley's World!

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Best Laid Plans....

Ok you know what they say about the best laid plans right?? Well I have a renewed determination to post in my blog but I have no grand ideas of trying to catch up from where I left off so let me give you a short update of what has been going on in my life since I last posted.......


I'M A GRANDMA!!!!!!


That says it all doesn't it?!! ~~GRIN~~


Grayson was born July 7, 2007 and he is the light of my life! Pat and I have been so fortunate to be able to watch him every weekend since he was born and WOW! how he has changed our outlook on life! He is an amazing little boy who is now 3 years old. He has such a cute personality ~ he loves being the jokester ~ he LOVES trains, cars and firetrucks ~ and, unfortunately, he has asthma and severe eczema. He was just released earlier this week from his 2nd hospital stay due to asthma. My poor little guy! :( Aside from his medical challenges though Grayson is one of those kids that you just can't believe is real ~ he uses his manners (most of the time), he sits quietly and patiently for the dentist, barber, pastor, etc. , he loves to share, he never fusses when it's time for his nap or bedtime, he happily brushes his teeth, he loves to eat his vegetables and fruits, and his smile and kisses and hugs are the most amazing you could ever imagine!



I LOVE HIM!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home