My world...in living color!

Family...work...home...love...life! The good...the bad...and the ugly! Here it is.....Shirley's World!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I've been TAGGED!

by Rachel that is!

I have to list 5 weird things about me and tag 5 other people...
1. No matter where I am....if I put a blanket on me I WILL fall asleep!
2. I get chronic hiccups! Sometimes it will take an hour or more to stop them!
3. My left foot stays ice cold all the time....year round!
4. I *like* fruitcake. :)
5. I love every kind of vegetable there is....even brussel sprouts and lima beans!

Okay, now to tag folks:
Kisa
Christina
Amber
Kathy
Charlee

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the rest sound perfectly reasonable, but brussel sprouts!?!
Blech!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Peggy said...

WHOOO HOOO!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!! I'm adding a link to your blog on mine!!!

(((HUGS))

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home