My world...in living color!

Family...work...home...love...life! The good...the bad...and the ugly! Here it is.....Shirley's World!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The NEWS!

On November 1st my youngest daughter Ashley and her boyfriend came over with news. I'm going to be a Grandma on (or near) July 1, 2007. Although this came as quite a shock to us, they are very happy so we are happy for them. Since Ashley's insurance is on mine, because she is a full time student, they won't be able to get married till after the baby is born but they are planning the wedding shortly after. I'm so looking forward to a new little one in the family! I only hope that I can come close to being the wonderful grandma that my mom was to my girls.

7 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

You will be an AWESOME grandma! I KNOW it!! Congrats!!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Girl you will be a fantastic grandma! Congrats to everyone

8:00 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Congratulations! I am going to be a great aunt. I wasn't expecting it, either...but I will try to be a good one, too!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Sassette said...

Oh Shirley this is fantastic news. I know that you are just going to be the most awesome Grandma there is!
Congrats to your whole family!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Congrats on being a grandma!! I know you'll love it and now you'll have lots more to scrap.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Sassette said...

Shirley........COME BACK TO US!!!! I miss you girl!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Scrappytbear said...

Im curious, if little one has made an entrance yet...
Thanks for commenting on my blog :) I am sure you will do great with the challenge!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home