My world...in living color!

Family...work...home...love...life! The good...the bad...and the ugly! Here it is.....Shirley's World!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

A seaon of change...



...Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn ...Elizabeth Lawrence


What a beautiful time of year! Fall.....my favorite. The end of summer flowers but the bloom of firey color. The crisp cool air. The crunch of the leaves beneath your feet. The musty smell of a change of season. There is nothing like walking along the trails in the dense woods and viewing all the splendor of God's canvas. What a beautiful world we live in!


9 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

GORGEOUS PHOTO! And you're right, fall is an AWESOME time of year!!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Sassette said...

What a beautiful photo Shirley!
I absolutely love the splendour of colour that Mother Nature gives us this time of year!!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

it is sooo beautiful

1:20 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I love that picture! Beautiful!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Kathy Carr said...

What a beautiful photo!!!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

beautiful pic! Time for a blog update! :)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Hello!
I came to visit your blog & see you haven't updated!!!
Need an update chicadee!

8:45 PM  
Blogger CindyMBA said...

Shirley,

HELP!!! I tried to get to scrap your moment or what ever and I set up my registration and never recieved my confirmation. I went to the yahoo jungle to join, and never got the invite...HELP ME!! I miss you guys!!!

Cindy

11:09 PM  
Blogger CindyMBA said...

Shirley,

Help me please!! I signed up for the Scrap Your Moment and never recieved confirmation and I asked to join the Jungle Yahoo and never recieved my invite...I miss you guys..help me find you again!

Cindy

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home